The original restored bead board walls, high ceilings and floors of the apartments create an historically authentic, airy and spacious atmosphere. Breezes and sunlight play through on the second floor, where as you look over the town you will experience a “tree house” ambience. To that pleasing setting we have added generous bathrooms with tiled floors; highly functional, modern kitchens and designer lighting throughout. Heart pine, recovered from the timbers of the building, accents the spaces as trim and lavatory counters. The combination of the old and the new makes for interesting, livable and easy-to-care-for residences.
Five of the apartments are offered for long term lease as a smoke free and (subject to prior approval) pet friendly environment.
Units C, D and E each feature an adjoining, private balcony overlooking the patio, parking and terrace at the rear. Units A and B overlook the Courthouse and share a central balcony and deck.
In addition to the balcony access, the “standard features” of all apartments are:
- Wireless internet, included
- Cable TV with HBO, included
- high efficiency, programmable, zoned Samsung mini-split central HVAC units in each bedroom and each kitchen/living area
- off-street parking and residents’ second entrance at the rear
- a Whirlpool refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in gas range and hood, all in stainless steel
- a garbage disposer
- washer/dryer hookups
- a Rinnai gas-fired tankless water heater
- a full bath with tub and shower
- restored bead board ceilings at 10 ft.
- restored and refinished heart pine floors
- generous custom cabinetry in both the kitchen and bath
- lots of shelving and closets
- three speed ceiling fans in each bedroom
- granite counters with apron at bar height for dining and entertaining